Yaby Cosmetics vegan cream foundation for the perfect complexion.
The waterproof formula provides long lasting coverage, perfect for any climate. The Yaby cream foundation gives full coverage yet is light weight.
Refill pan containing 7.5g product
- Daisy (cf001) is useful in lightening colors to match really fair skinned individuals, or occasions that require the talent to be extra fair (for example, period-themed jobs)
- Apricot (cf019) is great for correcting the deep bluish purple tones under the eye. effective when used alone or when mixed with the desired foundation color to counteract the shadowy effects.
- Mint (cf045) is used to correct pinkness, or redness on a very fair colored base. best result is achieved by mixing a very small amount of mint with the foundation that matches the desired color.
- Wasabi (cf047) is used to counteract the redness on the skin, such as over exposure to the sun, rocesa, acne, or any general redness. best result is achieved by mixing wasabi corrector directly with the desired foundation color. only a small amount is needed to correct redness.
- Cotton candy (cf048) is used to correct orange hue in other foundations/concealers or over usage of self tanning products. mixing a small amount of cotton candy corrector in the desired color foundation helps normalize excess orange tones on the skin.
- Rose mousse (cf049) corrector is used to correct greenish areas with a slight bluish tone on fair bases. typical usages are on fair/thin skinned individuals with greenish veins showing through in areas like the eyelid, temples, chest and back of the hands. C
- Cherry blossom (cf055) effectively brings more pink to the skin when recreating a natural flush effect (especially when covering tattoos or scars). it is also useful in shifting a yellow foundation over to a pinkier tone by mixing a small amount of cherry blossom corrector in the foundation being used. (can be used as a blush color to create the naturally flushed look)
- Lavender (cf081) is used to neutralize areas with excessive yellow pigmentation. mix lavender directly in the concealer over the desired area, such as a healing bruise at the yellow stage.