The Sigma limited edition special FX brush set was created by internationally acclaimed makeup artist and founder of the Hollywood Makeup Lab, Bruna Nogueira.
Bruna is emerging as one of the top make up artists in the entertainment industry.
She has hand-picked 11 exclusive brushes inspired by Hollywood TV and movie makeup characters she creates on set.
Each brush is specially designed for detailed artistry and special effects. Patent No. D718060
Special FX Functions:
- FX1: The two different lengths of brush fibers allow for creation of scratches over any area of the body.
- FX2: The density of the synthetic fibers are perfect for adding latex and glue to the skin when applying prosthetic pieces.
- FX3: Best used with latex and glue remover to make the prosthetic removal process effortless.
- FX4: The soft and fluffy brush head is perfect for applying translucent setting powder to any makeup application.
- FX5: The small brush head allows for precise application of setting powder to hard to reach areas.
- FX6: The densely packed bristles make it easy to stamp out larger bruises on the skin.
- FX7: A bit smaller than the FX6, the shorter bristles are perfect for creating and blending out smaller bruises.
- FX8: Similar to the FX1 brush, the different lengths of fiber are perfect for creating small scratch marks to a more concentrated area.
- FX9: The shape and angle of the brush provides the perfect size and application of large veins, age spots and glue application.
- FX10: Smaller than the FX9, this brush is ideal for creating fine vein lines and age lines onto the face.
- FX11: The small silicone tip is perfect for precisely adding facial hair and hair prosthetics to the skin.
Everyday Beauty Functions:
- FX1: This brush is ideal for softly applying cream products onto the face, such as cream blush or highlighter.
- FX2: The shape of this brush allows for a sharp, defined contour to the face.
- FX3: The length of the fibers work great for applying foundation primer seamlessly to the skin.
- FX4: The smaller fluff shape fits perfectly under the eye to set concealer.
- FX5: The duo fiber allows for a sheer wash of color when using a damp brush to apply loose shimmers.
- FX6: The round, compact shape of this brush is great for blending out cream or liquid concealer.
- FX7: The short, densely packed fibers are best used for diffusing lip liner for a precise finish.
- FX8: This unique brush will feather brow powder onto the brow for a wearable runway look.
Sigma Special FX Brush Set Reviews
Not just great for SFX★★★★★
I love this set, Sigma brushes are second to none but what is great about this set is that its great for beauty makeup as well as sfx and the rose gold ferules are stunning! Though this doesnt say FX9 and FX10 are great for gel liner and F11 is great for glitter liner application and for glue to the lashline. This set is a great investment for any kit and I love it!