The Blushissimi palette from Neve Cosmetics holds ten individual blusher, bronzer and highlighter shades.
The vitamin enriched shades can be used to define and enhance to give you a healthy and fresh face. The velvety texture gives a high colour pay off and can bee used wet or dry
Shades in the Blussissimi palette include :-
- Jam - Satin Raspberry Pink. (V)
Emoticon -Opaque Hot Pink. (V)
Sunset - Matte Warm Orange Peach. (V)
- Lotus - Matte Pink Flamingo. (V)
- Starfish - Rich Satin Coral Pink Gold
- Bikini - Satin Bronze Pink
- Passion Fruit - Satin Bronzer with pink beige undertones (V)
- Chocoholic - Earthy Brown bronzer. (V)
- California - Satin Pink Biscuit bronzer. (V)
- Plastic - Satin Cream Highlighter
Items marked V) are suitable for vegans.
Each individual pan can be removed and repositioned within the magnetic palette. Refills are available.
Each metal pan measures 3.6cm
- no, silicones, glycerin, parabens nor petrolatum
- can be used wet or dry for maximum versatility.
- made in Italy.
- cruelty free - tested on makeup artists, not on animals!
Neve Cosmetics Blush Palette Reviews
I recently got this palette because I could not resist its beautiful selection of shades and because thy are mineral and kinder to the skin. My skin is fair/light with neutral undertones and there is not a single shade that I cannot wear. I love mixing them up. For example in order to create my perfect bronzer blend I dab my blush brush into California, Chocoholic, Bikini and Sunset, tap off the excess powder lightly brush it on my cheeks and temples. I apply either Jam or Emoticon or Sunset or Lotus as a pop of colour on the apples of my cheeks. I use Starfish when I want to add a bit of shimmer. I love to swipe Plastic on my eyelids for luminosity. Most shades are buildable and very easy to blend. Wearing time is good too. Price is excellent for the quality.