Created by David Horne, The GlamBase wheel is a mixing revolution for complexion enhancement.
The wheel contain six shades that have been blended for easy complexion perfection every time.
- 1. Glow The centre shade Glow is a reflective ivory pearlised highlighting cream.
- 2. Illuminate A light shade of neutral cream pigment to illuminate and lift features.
- 3. Sculpt 1 An ash/taupe shade of neutral cream pigment to sculpt and contour.
- 4. Sculpt 2 An ochre/olive shade of neutral cream pigment to sculpt and contour.
- 5. Perfect 1 An olive based concealer to perfect and conceal, perfect for neutralising unwanted violet tones.
- 6. Perfect 2 A peach based concealer to perfect, ideal for brightening and neutralising unwanted blue tones.
TIPS FROM DAVID HORNE
- Apply Glow to the cupids bow to accent the lip shape, or add to the centre of the lower lip during a lipstick application for further enhanced dimension.
- Apply Illuminate as an eyeshadow base or brow highlight.
- Apply Sculpt 1 as a cheek contour [beneath the zygomatic bone] to create a hollow on a light skin tone.
- Apply Sculpt 2 as a cheek contour [beneath the zygomatic bone] to create a hollow on a medium olive/Asian skin tone.
- Apply Perfect 1 or Perfect 2 for blemish concealment or apply Glow under Perfect 1 or Perfect 2 [or mix together] to create a radiant and fresh under eye perfecting brightener.
The GlamBase Wheel is presented in a windowed compact. 35g.