House of GlamDoll false lashes - available in eight different designs.
How to get glam with GlamDoll False lashes:
- Hold the band of the false lashes along the upper lash line to measure and fit the lash. If the band appears too long trim to size and keep the offcuts for further future use.
- Apply a small amount of the lash glue along the band of the lashes.
- Apply a touch more to both ends and the centre for extra lash security. Wait 30 seconds for the glue to become most adhesive before applying. Press the centre of the band against the centre of the eye, and once that spot is set and bonded you can proceed to adhere the inner and outer corners.
- Finish with a coat of your favourite mascara to mesh your faux and natural lashes.
- To help camouflage the join between false and natural lash along the lash line apply eye liner as close as possible to the lash roots to minimise visibility.
- Layering lash textures creates drama and intrigue. Apply our Lash 5 under our Lash 2 to build up the outer corner.
- Applying the corner lash under the strip is a cheeky way to not let it show.
- Balance false lashes with our Lash 6 under the eye - a great delicate lower lash.