New blush shades from Everyday Minerals add a pop of color to your cheekbones.
Everyday Minerals powders are brilliantly pigmented, velvety and luminous. Sprinkle blush powder into the lid of the jar. Use your brush to sweep the minerals along your cheekbones. Blend in an upward and outward motion. Blush also creates a radiant look when applied to your chin and forehead.
- Fresh Rose Blossom - the palest sheer ballerina pink, gives a barely there fresh-faced rosy flush.
- Field of Roses - A bright, cool pale pink gives a pop of color to make you the most vibrant rose in the garden.
- Primrose - Vivid peachy coral pink, like a fresh rose on a summer day.
- Tea Rose - light, warm baby pink, will give you a sheer rosy flush for any kind of weather.
- Cameo - the palest rosy flush, look perfectly effortless no matter the scene.
- Pink For Flower - get the rosy flush of Shakespearean Renaissance with this subtle shade that mimics your own beautiful blush.
- At First - just like love at first sight, with this pink pop of color you'll fall in love and so will everyone else
- Peony Petal - a beachy pink coral, think bright and warm like a fresh budding bloom.
- All Smiles - pigmented eachy orange
- Sweet Coral - very light coral orange